Membership is open to:
- Employees of Richmond Public Schools
- Virginia Union University
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Metropolitan Business League
- Associated Education Services Corporation of Virginia
- People who Live, Work, or Worship in Blackwell, Manchester, or Swansboro
- Immediate Family Members of Any Current Member
- Live, work, or worship In Blackwell, Manchester or Swansboro Communities
- Did you know that family members can join Richmond Heritage Federal Credit Union?
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institution to obtain, verify and record information that indentifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to indentify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.